Case Study: LusciousHairOnline.com
We are happy to announce our newest campaign for virgin hair retailer, Luscious Hair based out of New Orleans, Louisiana. They are a very popular storefront but have a desire to expanding their brand presence on social media and increasing their online sales outside of their city.
So we traveled to their city to meet their team, learn about their products and come up with strategies that can fit their needs.
- Pictured: CEO of Luscious Hair Ashley Beauford meets with one of her clients to do in store consults on hair extensions and hair maintenance. (Credit: SFMG)
They purchased our Social Media Management campaign that helps them gain organic followers, social media maintenance and we also re-branded their social media pages. We also developed a digital media timeline on things we can do daily, weekly, and monthly to help meet their goals.
Some of these include:
- Posting to social media accounts daily with targeted hashtags
- Gathering client social network accounts and email addresses in store and following them back
- Featuring a ‘Luscious Lady of the Day’ on the social media accounts
- Responding to clients questions and directing traffic back to website to make online purchases
- Develop weekly promotions for in-store and online (Back To School, Tax Free Weekend, Online Coupons Specials)
Check out their official Luscious Hair Online website and check out some images from the digital branding campaigns we developed for them.
Luscious Hair has had tremendous success socially since we gained them as a client. Within 6 months, we were able to grow their social media Instagram page to over 15k followers and they were also voted as “The #1 Virgin Hair Supplier in Louisiana by Lucas Magazine.
We recently inked them a celebrity endorsement with Thi Thi from Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta and we are now launching their 2015 campaign #LIVELUSCIOUS.